- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, PLC’s, pneumatics dies.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machinery
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- Previous work experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Good time-management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lindsay Windows is a manufacturer of high quality, custom vinyl replacement and new construction windows. We currently have production facilities in Southern MN, MO, CA, GA, IL, and WA. We are GROWING rapidly and are looking for strong team members!
Lindsay Window and Door began over 70 years ago as a privately held, family-owned company, which it still is today.
Our mission has always been to manufacture the highest quality products using the best materials and advanced manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our prices are not the lowest, but we provide the best value to our satisfied customers.
Our products carry the highest industry certifications and are distributed through a network of qualified dealers. All of our products far exceed the standards for Energy Star compliance and have some of the best ratings in the industry.
We consider it a privilege to provide you with the finest products that are the best value on the market!
Company Website: www.lindsaywindows.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)