- Coordinate with all departments for proper use of time, materials and manpower
- Oversee all areas to maintain a high level of quality, efficiency and properly use lean manufacturing principles in Glass output, windows/hour output, truck load rate.
- Develop, recommend and implement measures to improve output, equipment performance and quality of product
- Support the planning, coordination, and organization of area functions
- Ensure efficient production is of the right quantity, quality and cost; meeting customer demands in all 3 of these areas.
- Resolve root cause issues
- Support all areas in the overseeing of training, and personally train when needed, new associates to all positions.
- Liaising with all departments and suppliers to prevent delay to product or performance
- Maintaining a healthy and safe workforce and workspace
- Provide direction and disciplinary action when needed.
- Interview team members as needed
- Foster a sense of teamwork throughout your primary department(s) and company wide
- Treat all LW team members with respect and a sense of fairness: all employees are valuable and are treated as such
- Add to total window efficiency through effective use of time and resources.
- Use and represent Core Values in all daily functions
- Do the Right Thing!
- WOW! The Customer!
- Grow Revenue Profitably!
- Make Things Better!
- Go the Extra Mile!
- Practice positive and preventative communication in all company functions
- Perform periodic review for employees when applicable
- Assist in the planning and execution of regular meetings with employees/line leads
- Respond to emails within 1 business day
- Strong sense of communication
- Direct leadership of team through hands on interaction in a 2nd shift environment
- 1-3 years of leadership experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience leading teams in multiple areas concurrently
- Good organizational skills
- Working computer knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite and easy adaptation to new programs
- Ability to lift/ transfer 50 lbs regularly
- Demonstrated ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and team members.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lindsay Windows is a manufacturer of high quality, custom vinyl replacement and new construction windows. We currently have production facilities in Southern MN, MO, CA, GA, IL, and WA. We are GROWING rapidly and are looking for strong team members!
Lindsay Window and Door began over 70 years ago as a privately held, family-owned company, which it still is today.
Our mission has always been to manufacture the highest quality products using the best materials and advanced manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our prices are not the lowest, but we provide the best value to our satisfied customers.
Our products carry the highest industry certifications and are distributed through a network of qualified dealers. All of our products far exceed the standards for Energy Star compliance and have some of the best ratings in the industry.
We consider it a privilege to provide you with the finest products that are the best value on the market!
Company Website: www.lindsaywindows.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)