- Answers incoming telephone calls and emails from current and potential customers regarding product questions, service questions and general customer concerns
- Determine the quickest, most effective ways to answer a customer’s questions and address a customer’s concerns
- Troubleshoot common issues with a product or service
- Work with a team of CSRs and other departments to find appropriate solutions
- Impact the company’s bottom line by resolving customer complaints timely and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Escalate queries and concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Input orders with 100% accuracy
- Work with the sales team to stay updated on product knowledge
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 3-5 years Customer Service experience
- Building or Construction experience helpful
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of call and/or emails daily
- Time-management skills
- Ability to find positive in any situation
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lindsay Windows is a manufacturer of high quality, custom vinyl replacement and new construction windows. We currently have production facilities in Southern MN, MO, CA, GA, IL, and WA. We are GROWING rapidly and are looking for strong team members!
Lindsay Window and Door began over 70 years ago as a privately held, family-owned company, which it still is today.
Our mission has always been to manufacture the highest quality products using the best materials and advanced manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our prices are not the lowest, but we provide the best value to our satisfied customers.
Our products carry the highest industry certifications and are distributed through a network of qualified dealers. All of our products far exceed the standards for Energy Star compliance and have some of the best ratings in the industry.
We consider it a privilege to provide you with the finest products that are the best value on the market!
Company Website: www.lindsaywindows.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)